CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR APPLYING ONLINE:
- Proof of Qualification: Attested Xerox copies of the last qualifying exam and statement of marks (degree certificate/mark sheet)
- 2 passport size photographs
- Attested Xerox copy of the marriage certificate (if applicable) indicating change in name.
- Original Migration Certificate in case of student migrating from other university. If the student does not submit the Migration certificate within the stipulated time then the admission would be cancelled and the fee would not be refunded.
- Proof of Date of Birth: Scanned copy of any one of the document which mentions the Date of Birth of the
- 10th Std. Mark sheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- Transfer Certificate / Character Certificate
- Copy of the passport
STEPS TO ENROLL
- Login to www.sndtict.in and click on 'Apply now'. Fill the admission form with all the required details scan the documents and upload. Please note down the system generated Reference Number after submitting application for all further references.
- Make Payment of fee either through Online Payment or with a DD as specified above, fill in the details and submit. Please do not forget to Save/Print Fee Receipt. For the details of the DD, please refer to the Payment schedule section of this website.
- Please send the following documents in hard copy to the below mentioned address:
- Take two prints of the application form and sign them
- Send 2 hardcopies of each of the documents, attested by a gazetted officer
- Qualification Certificates
- Certificate of date of Birth
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Migration Certificate – Original and two photocopies
- Demand Draft (in case of DD Payment) / Printed copy of the receipt in case of Online payment
Address For DispatchCentre For ICT Enabled ODL Programs
SNDT Women's University
Sir Vithaldas Vidyavihar,
Juhu Tara Road,
Santacruz (West), Mumbai-400049
Please send the envelope containing the documents mentioned above by Registered Post Acknowledgement Due Only.
Please write Reference Number of your Application on the backside of Photograph and also super scribe envelope with the same.
During admission, along with the application form and required documents, the student will have to submit the requisite fee. The fee payable includes one-time fee and the fee payable for the first year.
The University provides two mode of payment of fee for the student.
OPTIONS FOR MAKING THE PAYMENT
1. OFFLINE - DEMAND DRAFT: The student is required to make TWO demand drafts:
A. FEE FOR FIRST YEAR
Type of Fee MCom MA-Education Director, Centre for Distance Education (Payable at Mumbai) Rs. 4500/- Rs. 4800/- Schoolguru Eduserve Pvt Ltd (Payable at Mumbai) Rs. 2710/- Rs. 5300/- Total Rs. 7210/- Rs. 10100/-
B. FEE FOR SECOND YEARThe total amount for the second year would be:
Type of Fee MCom MA-Education Director, Center for Distance Education (Payable at Mumbai) Rs 3970/- Rs 4270/- Schoolguru Eduserve Pvt Ltd (Payable at Mumbai) Rs 2610/- Rs 5300/- Total Rs 6580/- Rs 9570/-
STANDING INSTRUCTIONS: Students paying via credit card through online mode, can opt for standing instructions on their credit card. The requisite fee shall be debited on the same credit card of the student on the due date. Please ensure that you select the Standing Instruction option while paying through your credit card.